Friday 13 February 2015

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara Review

Friday 13 February 2015


Wearing Roller Lash. 

Yesterday, (12/02/15) saw the release of Benefit's Roller Lash Mascara. I picked up my mini version last month in March' issue of Elle.

This is the first Benefit mascara that I have tried out, surprisingly I have never used BADgal Lash or They're Real however I am aware of how highly regarded they are among beauty fanatics. Once seeing how anticipated everyone was over this reveal, I just knew I had to get my hands on it. The first thing I noticed with this mascara was how absolutely stunning the package is; black and pink is so incredibly simplistic that it just works so well.

Benefit claim that this mascara is super curling and lifting and for once I agree. First of all I think that it's the smallest applicator for a mascara I have ever seen. I think that this might be the secret behind its fantastic application. A smaller applicator means its a lot easier to apply into those horrible corners of the eye. Another thing I noticed was the plastic applicator and I think Benefit must be the only ones that can make a plastic applicator work. I'm not the biggest fan of them because I do find it harder to get them through my lashes although this is definitely an exception.

With Roller Lash I like to brush down my lashes and then brush upwards while adding a couple more coats. Whilst I think it is most certainly super curling, I also think that this mascara is great for the bottom lashes. With the applicator it is so easy to get underneath the bottom lashes without getting any of the product underneath the eye.

Before using Roller Lash I had never really been big on higher end mascara however I think Benefit have managed to convert me with this. I will certainly be picking up the full size.

What are your thoughts on this mascara, do you believe its worth the hype.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Naomi Doddridge © 2014